• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Obi-Wan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Will someone please make me a weaponless Obi-Wan model... he and Anakin are like the only characters i havent seen from the new series :wink:

so if u can help, id appreciate it so much :mrgreen:

-Battleknight77

Level 5
olofmoleman said:
I'll make both of them eventually...
All right Olofmoleman I am kinda getting a little sick and tired of hearing ''I'll make them eventually''. I have seen you say that 3 times already. When are you actually going to start making the models? The reason I'm saying this now is because nobody has said anything so I'm taking initiative :!:

Level 9
Blind fool...

This thread is months old for one thing. And you're actually saying YOU"RE SICK AND TIRED of hearing Olof say he'll make something? Why do you care? It's not like you can do anything anyway! Aside from harrass him in pms, go learn to do it yourself.

I'm sick and tired of people like you.

Level 25
Ok Eggie, you asked for this

Olof is doing a job for you selfish little bastards. And then you give him that, as if he is being FORCED to do it. DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF ACTING OUT OF KINDNESS?

He'll make them when he WANTS TO MAKE THEM. NOT A MOMENT BEFORE. Hell, if I was Olof, I would make sure that there would be no way that YOU could get them

Your "initiative" is a disguise for being a pathetic and selfish fool

Status
Not open for further replies.