• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NVB [Naruto vs Bleach]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
do you have to be such an ass to another human? if you dont think his map is worth the time, then go talk on another persons topic and please stop saying this stuff on this one thank you......

Dream just do what you gotta do

Level 8
you practically said that you cant call what he does map making which is messed up...

modeler2 was my apprentice ooo!!! ahhh lol and orgrim probably remembers me..i hope but hell i just cant wait to see this map lol

Level 8
nsl is going to be finished and nsl team hates you ... i heard from some one some orga send you some models and gived you permission but all others dont wanted that... tzz well good luck with you "map":slp:

Correction. NSL Died, then orgrim passed it down to Blaze. Blaze joined up with me, making NSL officaly gone. THe NSL Team? You mean the forum people of NSL trying to finish the map? I am sure genyuumaru is trying to finish the image it was surpose to be made. Correction, your "NSL" team isn't a team, it's forum people trying to finish the map. The real "NSL" team, is with me.

Level 12
This map is a pure fail:
1. The "target audience" are people who fanboy either bleach or naruto (and they are, sadly, older than 12).
2. Models DO SEEM to be ripped.
3. Ideas are rip off dota.
4. It is just another "ROFL OMFG NARUTO'N'BLEECH MAP!!111!!"
Depends how and where do you play.
Its better to find a clan to enter, things got interesting.

But I really hope this map don't fails as SW does...

Level 12
Correction. NSL Died, then orgrim passed it down to Blaze. Blaze joined up with me, making NSL officaly gone. THe NSL Team? You mean the forum people of NSL trying to finish the map? I am sure genyuumaru is trying to finish the image it was surpose to be made. Correction, your "NSL" team isn't a team, it's forum people trying to finish the map. The real "NSL" team, is with me.

...lol not true do you know martin?

Level 8
Last time i checked there was like 5 guys working on map. Ecept Teld, when he was working on map he inda stopped and went off... anyhow 5 guys i think, everyone was removed or kicked out of the team leaving only pure, orgrim, and blaze. There was also ariox but he left. I don't know who is the current leftovers taking over a emtpy possesed map but u don't know nohing quite sadly. What you do know is teh aftermath of what happened.

Seriously though stop tlaking about NSL, we know you love dead maps but why talk about it here, this is the NVB thread, not NSL.

Level 12
Last time i checked there was like 5 guys working on map. Ecept Teld, when he was working on map he inda stopped and went off... anyhow 5 guys i think, everyone was removed or kicked out of the team leaving only pure, orgrim, and blaze. There was also ariox but he left. I don't know who is the current leftovers taking over a emtpy possesed map but u don't know nohing quite sadly. What you do know is teh aftermath of what happened.

Seriously though stop tlaking about NSL, we know you love dead maps but why talk about it here, this is the NVB thread, not NSL.

well nvb is a dead map too or will be :grin:

Level 8
Pure went to play wow so blaze in in complete charge of it. But he works with me so that is the end. Nightbroiwler, if you really think nVB will be fail you are kinda wrong, in every thing i have ever done i say this is the best so far. Rmeeber this, my first map and my first attemp at mapmaking was SW, and it was not bad for a first try.

Now that i have experiance and etc, this will be more of a success sw will be. Now stop spamming usless things and go die.

Level 12
Pure went to play wow so blaze in in complete charge of it. But he works with me so that is the end. Nightbroiwler, if you really think nVB will be fail you are kinda wrong, in every thing i have ever done i say this is the best so far. Rmeeber this, my first map and my first attemp at mapmaking was SW, and it was not bad for a first try.

Now that i have experiance and etc, this will be more of a success sw will be. Now stop spamming usless things and go die.

blablabla...:nw:

Level 25
well i wished him good luck that was like "tzz i am finished with this thread" geez..

Then leave the gods damned topic already

In fact, you know what? You're asking for it. Is English your first language? Because your posts? They are awful. If I was your teacher, I'd be making you repeat the first grade right now, because I've seen 7 year olds with better spelling and grammar skills than you. If English isn't your first language, then you have an excuse, but damn, I've seen people who have had English as their third or fourth language who would put your typing to shame

Oh, and don't even THINK about pulling the fucking "lolz internet" clause on me, mister "Oh hay, I don't need to use the shift key". This is a fucking forum, you've got all the time in the world to post on it. Being on the Internet is no excuse for exploding word salads onto the keyboard

I'm neg repping you because I don't like your attitude and because you're a miserable troll. Grow up and learn how to properly troll, then try again

Anywho, my opinion on the map? I hate crossovers. The only good crossover was Kingdom Hearts. And I hate Naruto maps on WC3. So you know what my opinion is just from that. It's a bad idea that is going to waste your talents, which you could be using to make something original rather than stealing content from two popular shows. Seriously, what is it with people these days and their inability to use their imaginations?

Level 12
Then leave the gods damned topic already

In fact, you know what? You're asking for it. Is English your first language? Because your posts? They are awful. If I was your teacher, I'd be making you repeat the first grade right now, because I've seen 7 year olds with better spelling and grammar skills than you. If English isn't your first language, then you have an excuse, but damn, I've seen people who have had English as their third or fourth language who would put your typing to shame

Oh, and don't even THINK about pulling the fucking "lolz internet" clause on me, mister "Oh hay, I don't need to use the shift key". This is a fucking forum, you've got all the time in the world to post on it. Being on the Internet is no excuse for exploding word salads onto the keyboard

I'm neg repping you because I don't like your attitude and because you're a miserable troll. Grow up and learn how to properly troll, then try again

Anywho, my opinion on the map? I hate crossovers. The only good crossover was Kingdom Hearts. And I hate Naruto maps on WC3. So you know what my opinion is just from that. It's a bad idea that is going to waste your talents, which you could be using to make something original rather than stealing content from two popular shows. Seriously, what is it with people these days and their inability to use their imaginations?

LOL:grin:..english is my third language and thanks for the - rep :thumbs_up: ... i was only giving my opinion about him :nw:..

Level 8
i dont get it deidara so you=fail

ive realized we have three spammers in one topic lol hope mecheon comes back lol
just wanted to say you three might want to i dont know, stop busting on people for what you think is stupid/gay/ or anything else ya thing? id say quit while your at it

@ dream any new features added? and might as well ignore the spammers lol

Level 4
i can assure u gothar that those models does NOT NEED premissions
those models are made by demon-ye, narutoj and ultimaaa
and how many times do i have to repeat this? these chinese modeler will give u the models if u make a decent map and u give them credits and this is a decent map
also i doubt u have spoken with the model makers gothar, and here's a few questions to further make sure of it
1. do u speak chinese?
2. what program did u use to talk to them? (ex: msn, xfire etc..)
3. do u know their chinese user name?
4. do u know the id they use on the program u talked to them?

Level 2
hes got peerms to use the models all you haters out their are pissd cause you dont have perm to use them

Level 25
LOL:grin:..english is my third language and thanks for the - rep :thumbs_up: ... i was only giving my opinion about him :nw:..

Good, then you have an excuse

Dream idiot U HAVEN'T PERMISSIONS FOR THE MODELS U STOLE ALL... I SPOKE WITH THE CREATOR IDIOT... NOOOOB

... You on the other hand don't seem to have one. Tell me, did you pass grade school? Because at least Nightbrowler uses "you" instead of "u". Also, do you have evidence of this apparantly "Speaking with the creator"? Because I'd LOVE to get in touch with him and let him know about how many bloody maps are using his models. Cause I'm quite sure the mass purging would be worth it

FUCK YOU DREAMRAIDER YOU FUCKING STEALER

That's the worst fucking ASCII art I've ever seen. Also, your avatar sucks. Hurf durf random part of the show that no one can understand cause its too damn small, maybe you should try for something smaller rather than condensing frames of animation into an avatar then?

Level 8
Ok time to clear things up.

Naruto models don't need permission.

Gother, YOU HACKED MY MAP, i dunno what you are talking about but you are failure. You failed epicly in mapmaking and critiziing.

Nightbrowler, yours is more of a failure. You spam and talk annoying shit. I gave credit to orgrim and such IF YOU EVER FUCKING CHECK!!!

You girls can keep crying over spill milk, i am sorry if i created a form of "competetion" with the noobs here who can't do shit. i am surprise you can spam this much and not get in trouble.

Level 12
Ok time to clear things up.

Naruto models don't need permission.

Gother, YOU HACKED MY MAP, i dunno what you are talking about but you are failure. You failed epicly in mapmaking and critiziing.

Nightbrowler, yours is more of a failure. You spam and talk annoying shit. I gave credit to orgrim and such IF YOU EVER FUCKING CHECK!!!

You girls can keep crying over spill milk, i am sorry if i created a form of "competetion" with the noobs here who can't do shit. i am surprise you can spam this much and not get in trouble.

well you cant read right... i said zou got permission from oirgrim BUT the others in the nsl team dont wanted that ogrim was kicked out of the team for doing that... and i accept your "competition" but dont cry if nobody plays your dota map...

"You girls can keep crying over spill milk, i am sorry if i created a form of "competetion" with the noobs here who can't do shit. i am surprise you can spam this much and not get in trouble."

Well, you can at least do shit. Every naruto map I have ever bothered to try out W.A.S S.H.I.T

And you ARE noob if you make one, no matter how "good it is". And have good time making "OMFG DOTA WHIT NAROTU MODELZ LOL!!!!!!!111111111" map.

Level 12
Lol...
Someone wants popcorn?

Seriously, fuck you guys. "Ohhh he stoled my map"... "he stoled a model from a guy who I even know" "he is a noob" "blabla"
FUCK YOU... Don't matter, what is done is done.

I don't see why you guys are so mad, shinobi wars is a failure, NsL is dead, NvB isn't ever released. Now shut up and go with life!

Level 8
im not sure which side saishy is on lol but im on taurens because he's mad cool lol and mecheons too of course (yes i love being a kiss ass :D) why close it when you can delete the un needed posts and ban/suspend the assholes?? and ill have some popcorn lol

Level 14
im not sure which side saishy is on lol but im on taurens because he's mad cool lol and mecheons too of course (yes i love being a kiss ass :D) why close it when you can delete the un needed posts and ban/suspend the assholes?? and ill have some popcorn lol

I agree with you, but it's easier to just close it and make the "assholes" cry that they can't post here anymore.
And I think Saishy is on the "who the fuck Cares" side.

But if it's going to stay open.. pop corn would be nice :)

Level 14
Why do you still bother replying? Don't you realize yet that replying gets you nowhere?
You would do better to just ignore this thread. If you do, you just might come out of it without any infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.