• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Now that's crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was just looking at the member list...
And... with being here only 3 or 4 days... I'm already standing at position 31 of the top most posters with only 30 posts ...
Am I spamming...? Only trying to help people...

I'll go cry in my corner again... :cry:
People don't like me hear... I already noticed...
I don't call any names
* Looks at DarkShadow *

Level 13
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, you don't spam. All the other guys are to lazy to write anything, they only dl the maps and models and that's all, or simply register to ask 1 question.

BTW yes, I know where Belgium is

wow, leader of an ut-clan. not bad

Level 3
oh k then, i'll start spa, uh HELPING! people again 8)
I'm starting to like this forum... even if nobody likes me... :roll:

Level 14
Disclaimer: I am american, and I am not saying anything explicitly derrogatory towards any other Americans, but this statement is based on several facts...and trials...on Americans....and I mean several...like...disturbingly too many.

I believe that the reason that Kesses asks if we even know where Belgium is is due to a phenomenon that is all too common in the U.S. A lot of "my fellow americans" don't even know where their own capital city is, or what it's called....

(forget the country capital...they can't even name their STATE capital)

So...well...I would like to say to Kesses...I know how you feel, but at least people know Belgium is it's own country...(most of the time). Apparently, in the states, its common knowledge that Portugal (where I'm from..half anyway) is part of Spain ......yeah.

Level 13
omg thats so true. i should show you guys the "new yorker's idea of the US. but in short, Okhlahoma is labled "Indian Territory", and the twin cities are Minneapolis and Indianapolis, and they are in Indiana. and thats of OUR country, so imagine what they think of europe!
BTW - ive been to europe, and its sooooooooo much better then the US! especially the food!

Status
Not open for further replies.