• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Not Showing Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok first, this might belong in Modelling, I am not sure, but I do not think so.

I have custom made a model, which for me includes just removing its weapons and transfering anims, to create this orc archer. I also seperated a bow model fo rit but thats aside from the point. I was going to attach the bow to the unit but for some reason it will not show in-game. All in-game textures (all I did was weapon remove and anim transfer) so I can not find out why it won't work. Would someone please try it and tell me if it worke for them and what they had to do to it? Thank you very much ahead of time.

Attachments

• OrcArcher.mdx
    103.7 KB · Views: 86
Level 13
It seems that was not the only thing you did, because the model is pretty screwed up. The only normal thing on him is his chest, his helmet and his left shoulder. It has a paused dissipate animation behind him, and the rest if his body is red and it's blinking. There's also his corpse under him that's also blinking and there's an effect above him, kind of a blueish star.

I was talking about the "stand" animation. I didn't open it in WE but I opened it in Magos Model Editor. Anyways it seems like you did more than you think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.