• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign objects and data not showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
In the campaign editor, i've transfered the units, doodads, abilities etc all to the campaign editor and i've also imported all the material of that map into the campaign import data bit, but when I place the units etc on the map they show up, but when I actually test the map out and go in-game they aren't there, they're not invisible, they're just not loading. If someone could explain how to fix this it would be appreciated.

Level 6
Importing what through my import manager? All the campaign units are in the map's unit table marked in blue, and their paths are all located to the campaign editors import manager.

Hmm so i guess i'm unsure on getting units and objects from the campaign editor to the map.
What I have done:
- added the map to the campaign editor
- all unit and object data is in the campaign editor and in the map editor, I made the mistake of creating all my objects in the map first rather than in the campaign editor. So I remade all of them into the campaign editor.
- All imported material is in the campaign editor. Which too is all in the map's import manager but I understand this is just doubling the file size, but until I can get the units to work from the campaign editor on the map I decided to keep it.
So in the map editor I see the maps custom units coloured in pink and the campaign editors units are in there too coloured blue. I re-pathed them and they show up fine in the editor, but when testing the map they revert back to the unit I based them off's stats, and they're invisible.

Solved, finally. Thanks for your help Scarlet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.