• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NorthShire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I gave a try to recreate Northshire valley terrain. Check out the screenshots and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Northshire.jpg
    Northshire.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 749
  • Northshire2.JPG
    Northshire2.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 324
  • Northshire5.JPG
    Northshire5.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Northshire6.JPG
    Northshire6.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 1,237
  • Northshire7.JPG
    Northshire7.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 369
Level 15
I don't get the point... What's the challenge in exporting a couple of WoW models, importing them to your map and then do an already existing thing? With much less quality? If you would have attempted this with Warcraft 3 doodads, then we can beginning talking, but this is just pointless to me, sorry.

Level 6
*shakes head* WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BRING WOW INTO EVERYTHING!!!!!

Ill tell you what to do, minimize this page, then go to start, then all programs, find your warcraft 3 folder, and uninstall warcraft 3 and get the fuck out of here and go play wow.

or you could just stop playing wow.

Level 18
Let me tell you this. Hiveworkshop does not support WoW models. doesnt mean this guy cant show wow models used in we as a screenshot right? anyway about the terrain i think only the custom things makes it look a little good because if i look at skill of terraining it self i must say bad. (not that im so good but ok) (and yes i know that shire frome WoW and it sure does look kinda like it but not perfect)

Level 10
the worst thing wow is actualy a good game but its the whole concept of actualy having to play a game constantly that makes it bad (i dont play WoW) its the same with every other MMORPG
but yeah exporting from wow and rebiulding in less quality isnt much of a skill . . . maybe if you had done a themed idea and then biult your own version. you got to add your own creative flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.