• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign idea: Defias Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello friends!

I found the cool fan campaigns that were created. And also I wanted to make my own, but I do not have time and I think a lot of work to use the world editor, you are a true genius!

I've been thinking about a campaign that passed at the beginning of each episode WoW and move forward until the last expansion, Mist of Pandaria.

I thought it would be interesting to start with humans with Defias Brothehood, which cover the first instances of the alliance, as The Stockade and Deadmines. The story would be from the start with the map of Northshire Valley, covering the regions of the alliance.

The context could use, since the reason for the creation of the Defias, and may relate to the Black Dragon Onyxia, which influenced the discord of payment with the Defias (see Lore). It could also be responsible for the disappearance of King and Regent Bolvar Fordragon manipulation, so does nothing to prevent the growth of Defias.

The main character would be famous for killing the leader Garrick Padfoot in Northshire Valley later would ally itself daughter of Edwin VanCleef, does not know who his real father, and under the name Hope Saldeans.

They end the revolt in The Stockade, looking for clues to the whereabouts of Edwin VanCleef.

She was captured in the course of the campaign, changing sides to find out who she really is. And swearing vingaça everyone to witness his father's death.

And other ideas that might arise as to an alliance to attack Onyxia's Lair, making another outcome to the plot.

I do not know how to do and will not do the campaign, those who want to try, you can get the will to change, as you wish.

Anyone who wants to, can give suggestions on how would the progression of the campaign.

I believe it is a good idea, and would love to play it one day!
Sorry for the errors of English.

Status
Not open for further replies.