• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fatigue Druid

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-P

2-P

Level 8
http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilde...:2;7736:2;7753:2;7745:1;7749:2;7744:1;7742:1;

Far from effective (besides free wins against zoo locks) but by far my most favourite deck so far.

If you have any suggestions for improvements let me know~

Short explanation of the game style: early game is pretty decent, but the mid game is a huge struggle, in most cases you just try to survive with taunt until the end of the game (round 10-15). Naturalize and Coldlight should be used as late as possible.
99% of the opponents don't realize what's going on and happily keep using their northshire clerics, auctioneers, ... until the very end.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

This is like Freeze Mage, only instead of freeze you play lot of taunts.

I'm not sure how you claim to get "free wins" from zoo decks when besides taunts this deck has two area damage, Unstable Ghoul and Swipe.

You may get some sort of control with the ghoul and some value with swipe, but besides that you are just laying taunts and hoping to survive.

But let's leave zoo aside, which I am convinced chomps this deck for breakfast, how do you fare against Priests, which are in a way the new meta. They have a myriad of annoying spells and creatures, most of which are mid game and you say that this deck struggles mid game mostly.

IMO, this deck might get wins here and there but it doesn't have a powerful tactic as you describe it. I doubt that you can win with this deck purely by fatique, since most of the opponents are zoo, handlock, priests and the occasional paladin.

Cool deck. It seems like some dirty fun, especially to see which cards of theirs you'll burn. But the ironbark protectors kinda surprised me. I'm guessing they are there for survivability, but I assume it would be better to have fewer high-mana cards so that you don't get stuck with a bunch of cards yourself? But idk, maybe they work out for you. I would personally use something like faceless manipulator in place of it. It could be fun combo'd with a naturalize. :)

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

This is like Freeze Mage, only instead of freeze you play lot of taunts.

I did say instead of freeze you use taunts. Ofc its NOT a freeze mage, but its tactics are to survive long enough for some tactic.

of course it can't compete with most of the decks that are strong atm, but maybe that's not even the point? (gasp)

I look at every deck and try to see how well it might fare against current ranked decks. But if this is just for funzors, then its a cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.