• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Northrend Defense (Old old old project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Was browsing around on epicwar, and suddenly i found a very old project of mine, that i had thought was long lost in the eternal abyss, but apparently i or somebody else uploaded it to epicwar. So much nostalgia testing it out and seeing it once again. I think i might finish it, sort out some bugs, grammar, hotkeys and the sorts. I'm kinda amazed of how much effort i put into this.

The map is called Northrend Defense, and it's basically an island defense clone. Copied so much, yet kinda also made by own spin on it. Here's the download if you're interrested.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/47969/

Also apparently started on some AI work, but never got to anything special. Maybe ima try take a look at that again. Tell me what you think, got any ideas, feedback, bug reports, can hardly remember much of it, as this project was back from 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.