• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't find an old RoC RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I've been searching on Google, Hiveworkshop (even the old maps archives in this thread: What are the oldest Warcraft 3 maps?) and EpicWar and can't find this one Reign of Chaos RPG I liked and played during the first days of Warcraft III.

It was made with the Lordaeron Tileset and from what I remember it had Gnoll in its title. It was a regular RPG with locked camera, nothing fancy. Some NPC (Uther/Paladin) talked and gave quests. On the minimap there was a patch of land in the form of a moon crescent. Enemies were regular Warcraft III units, there were a lot of water elementals and there was a necromancer boss somewhere in a graveyard with a lot of skeletons there too.

If anyone knows/remembers what I'm trying to, I'd very much appreciate it. I don't remember too much about it sadly.

Level 14
I've been searching on Google, Hiveworkshop (even the old maps archives in this thread: What are the oldest Warcraft 3 maps?) and EpicWar and can't find this one Reign of Chaos RPG I liked and played during the first days of Warcraft III.

It was made with the Lordaeron Tileset and from what I remember it had Gnoll in its title. It was a regular RPG with locked camera, nothing fancy. Some NPC (Uther/Paladin) talked and gave quests. On the minimap there was a patch of land in the form of a moon crescent. Enemies were regular Warcraft III units, there were a lot of water elementals and there was a necromancer boss somewhere in a graveyard with a lot of skeletons there too.

If anyone knows/remembers what I'm trying to, I'd very much appreciate it. I don't remember too much about it sadly.

Do you by chance remember how many players the RPG allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.