• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battleglade - an open project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Some time ago after finishing Realm of Conflict 2, which can be found in the link below, I decided to create something bigger.
Realm of Conflict 2 ver 1.25 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

The thing is, this project was simply too big. I envisioned an RPG-AoS-RTS map with crafting, multiple town economy, team play, creep lanes, quests and lots and lots of generic STUFF. As well as talents for heroes.

Well I pretty much achieved the system basics and the above things are working, but I just can't get on with the map. There's too many new heroes to create(and with 40 levels, 12 talents each as well as their basic skills, that's tough) as well as other towns, building upgrades, and such.

In short, the map needs an overwhelming lot of content. Anyone who wants to use the map, Battleglade as I call it, can do so, and has my full permission to do whatever they like with it.
Mod it, convert it, finish it, base something else entirely off of it. I don't demand any credit either, unless you'd really like to.

Any questions about the map can be posted here an I'll answer(hopefully).

I tried to submit the map on the site, but apparently alphas aren't allowed, so it's up on EpicWar instead.
Battleglade Ver 0.15 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.