1. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't find an old RoC RPG

Discussion in 'Warcraft Town Hall' started by deepstrasz, Jan 16, 2019.

1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've been searching on Google, Hiveworkshop (even the old maps archives in this thread: What are the oldest Warcraft 3 maps?) and EpicWar and can't find this one Reign of Chaos RPG I liked and played during the first days of Warcraft III.

It was made with the Lordaeron Tileset and from what I remember it had Gnoll in its title. It was a regular RPG with locked camera, nothing fancy. Some NPC (Uther/Paladin) talked and gave quests. On the minimap there was a patch of land in the form of a moon crescent. Enemies were regular Warcraft III units, there were a lot of water elementals and there was a necromancer boss somewhere in a graveyard with a lot of skeletons there too.

If anyone knows/remembers what I'm trying to, I'd very much appreciate it. I don't remember too much about it sadly.

2. BlackEnvyX

BlackEnvyX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you by chance remember how many players the RPG allowed?

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't think it matters that much but there were maybe at least 4? If you found anything anyway, please inform me.