• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Normal Model not WORKING? Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was working on my map and just imported a new model, i closed editor and re-opened it so that i can see the new model, and when the page opened it said on the botom that Power Generator (Dalaran Prop) couldn't load. That didn't make any problem for me, i could simply change it but when i found out that Orc and Human Town Halls can't load i fricked out :eekani::eek:. I can't realese my map if the town halls don't load >.<. can any1 plz help? :cry:

Delete the custom model, if it still doesn't work, start woring on the last version of your map that worked rigt, I just hope you made any backups...

If you didn't this will be just a lesson for the next time, when you're making something big(importing models, changing game triggers...) make sure that you make at least one copy or just save it as a new version.

Level 15
maybe you imported some kind of skin, that screwed those models? though that's unlikely.

tryed you testing it in-game? i had occasions when a model didnt work in WE, but worked ok in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.