• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[noparse] tags bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
There is a setting deep in the vBulletin PHP code that makes vB remove certain tags that have nothing in between them. Some of the tags are like that.

Ralle also may have been editing things... :wink:

Level 32
[TRIGGER][/TRIGGER]

Code:
 [plain][TRIGGER][/TRIGGER][/plain]
The noparsed trigger tags are sill bugged for me as well. When posting, they are not only not displayed, they also disappear from the post iteslf. The noparsed tags are often converted to all lowercsae characters as well.

[code=jass][/code]

Last edited:
Level 32
Test

Test

[code=jass][/code]

[CODE][/CODE]

[TRIGGER][/TRIGGER]

It looks to me like the Chieftain exterminated (some of) the bugs on the site itself. You may want to investigate exterminating some bugs on your end if it's not working for you.

[EDIT] Include some text in your post BEFORE displaying the noparsed tags. It looks to me as if when the noparsed tags are the FIRST thing in the post, the FIRST ONE will disappear. However, as things stand right now I can easily work around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.