• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NoBurn Village

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
NoBurn Village

In this melee map you fight a 1v1v1v1 battle or any combination of alliances possible.The only goal is to conquer all either through destroying or through humble democracy.The second is highly unlikely.
Read my meager try at a storyline and plot on the loading screen.

Note: First melee map (first real map)

*None

Keywords:
melee
Contents

NoBurn Village (Map)

Reviews
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map has been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you believe this map review is not accurate, or require another review, please feel free to contact Alexis Septimus via his profile listed below. This map will only be reviewed again, for the second and final time, under certain circumstances. Please don't repeatedly ask a mod or admin to review your map, as there are many other resources waiting for approval and it'd be selfish.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, use his
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review

[Yes] Author & map name
[Yes] Map description
[Yes] THW rules & regulation
[Yes] Map in English language
[No] No Error/Crash/Fatal error
[No] Quality are acceptable
[Yes] Credit given to custom resources.
[Yes] Not stolen/hack/de-protect map

Condition : Bad
Review : 1

Note : First of all, a melee map should have never had any custom trigger, unit and resources. A melee map is a map with terrain edited only, just the terrain.

However, I notice you have import a custom material and add a custom trigger into it. Apart from this error, this map is playable only by 1 person and you even set them into 1 same forces. How do you expect this map to be playable ?

Unit facing position are way wrong as well, along with the bad way of setting the destructibles at the middle of the map which eventually effect the AI player. A good melee map should have never have the terrain set in a way that could give disadvantage to the AI.

Resources distribution doesn't seems to be balance as well and each of the gold mine doesn't been guard. All gold mine must be guarded by neutral hostile even if the gold mine have starting location on it unless the gold mine with starting location is at a 1 versus 1 map.

Sources rejected.

Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.