• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Village

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A calm village? Obviously not. Firstly, there are nagas in the river, secondly, there are trolls in the forest, thirdly, the village is rules by bandits, and finally, you are here.

This a normal 1v1 map.
The one up will more have to keep on his place, make it better, harrass the enemy by sending a lot of assault and free the river.
The one down will have to defend the bridge, the whole map, and to try to get the 2nd gold mine in the forest before the enemy gets too strong thanks to his 2nd gold mine.
Their are 4 gold mines, one market, one goblin shop, one goblin observatory, one tavern and one life pool.

240633-albums7659-picture91900.jpg

240633-albums7659-picture91902.jpg

240633-albums7659-picture91901.jpg

Keywords:
Mele, village
Contents

Village (Map)

Reviews
19:25, 19th Nov 2014 Orcnet: My comment
Level 30
The map's visual outlook is too monotone, the concept for adding neutral race to be a neutral creeps is conditionally acceptable yet was given a bad output you might want to given a creep camp positioning instead of a base of sort.

Also the way how the map is made is not too bright either, the proper location for both player parts must be diagonally placed to given the player/AI some quality time to make a move, also the population of enemy creeps is way too high and clustered with each other, it would be of better ease of you can calculate the proper housing of easy green camps to hard rock red ones.

I suggest you read one of our tutorials regarding melee map making or the better to play some of blizzard's melee/skirmish maps to give you an idea of what to do and don'ts of applying certain materials for the map. For now this is good practice, but not good upload.