• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No Attack

This is my Forbiden Pack. It is supposed to be a buff pack that prevents certain unit actions. I was so tired of inadequate buffs so I made them for my needs. I only uploaded one model. All others are the same with different Icon so if this one gets approved or if the feedback is present I will upload the rest and pack them.
SPECIAL: You are totally alowed to change the icon to ANY other icon (or texture) you want according to your needs.
Enjoy !

Keywords:
forbiden, no, preventing, debuff
Contents

No Attack (Model)

Reviews
03:55, 27th Jul 2011 anarchianbedlam: Its a very good idea and it could be very useful... i just... dont really like the design, its too ... BUSY, skulls flying around, glows cluttering everything up. But still, works ingame so, approved

M

03:55, 27th Jul 2011
anarchianbedlam: Its a very good idea and it could be very useful... i just... dont really like the design, its too ... BUSY, skulls flying around, glows cluttering everything up. But still, works ingame so, approved

Level 16
I know that you can add animation indexes to units, but can you do the same to buffs? Because if so you could merge them all into one and have a person call the corresponding index with the one they want.

Btw this is great. There are so many things you could use this for

AFAIK you can not. However you can achieve it by using dummy units as effects... using that way it's even possible to modify the given texture via triggers, using the "War Club" ability.

Btw yes, this is f***in epic! And free to modify... need more of those non-selfish modelers :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Awesome! Very creative! :D It would be cool if you could have diffrent color for each diffrent type for example purple color for silence and orange for the one with movment? :)