• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nights of despair. Beta. 1.0

Contents

Nights of despair. Beta. 1.0 (Map)

Level 3
This is my second map, which I submit on www.wc3sear.ch, and I hope it'll live up to the standard. As before, constructive critisism is very welcome, but I'll turn my deaf ear to destructive critisism.

The basic idea in this map is; 2 teams fighting each other. 1 good, and 1 evil.

Vampires, evil humans and demons, fights the good humans, elves and nightelves.

The map. Mostly it consists of lakes, forests and small towns, where the vampires can go killing, and a lot of creep camps, for both teams. So getting levels, shouldn't be the biggest problem.

To win, as a, "hunter," you have to find, and reactivate, the five zeals of binding, which is located all over the map. Defeat the guardians of the zeals, and reactivate the zeals by placing your hero in the center of the zeal for four minuts. If he survives, the zeal is reactivated, and you're one step closer, to victory.

To win, as a, "vampire," you simply have to destroy the hunters great cathedral, which is located on a half-island, near the middle of the map. The cathedral, however, is guarded by 8 giant guard towers, a vanguard of strong units, and the hunters themselves.

Map features.

- 14 custom made heroes, with 4 custom abilities.
- 66 custom made abilities, some of them, with custom animations, mostly downloaded from www.wc3sear.ch, of cause, all credits of those spells, goes to the real makers.
- 6 custom models, all downloaded from www.wc3sear.ch, of cause, all credits of those goes to the real makers.
- About 20 custom made units, also, a lot of slightly changed creeps.
- Custom icons, all downloaded from www.wc3sear.ch, of cause, all credits of them, goes to the real makers.
- An optional quest, which, if solved correctly, gives of a great artefact.
- About 10 custom items.

Enjoy the map, and please give me any, any, ideas you might have, to make the map better.