• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NightElfShadowStalker

This is my model. Made by me. Parts of it what may look like ripped from xgm model is not stolen. It is just similar because of the night elf UI model. This model was made with textures of Night elf UI, Illidan Cinematic and also parts are use from those two. But the blade is made just by me, freehand. Enjoy this model, now i really hope its finished, only portrait should be added. Thats all. Give credit if you use and now fuly enjoy Night elf rogue/shadow stalker/ assassin or whatever.

Keywords:
Night elf, Elf, Darnassus, Shadow, Rogue, Alliance, Blind, Assassin
Contents

NightElfShadowStalker (Model)

Reviews
17:11, 4th Oct 2010 anarchianbedlam: looks good, works ingame. nothing special. approved

M

17:11, 4th Oct 2010
anarchianbedlam: looks good, works ingame. nothing special.

approved

Level 2
nice model ..

i'm new in hiveworkshop,so who can help me to use attachment (put weapon,armor,etc.) in model ??
pleaseee ..
:(

Level 13
yes! good job! i feel like you made this model just for my map. it's perfect.

current version is 0.96h, i will release 0.96i soon with a lot of new icons, and just one other change(unless i find something else needs to be done), updating my dark demon hunter to use this model.