• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Night of Darkness is a new rpg I have been working on for a while now. The story line is not complete yet, also im still working on a few quests to get done.

What the map has so far is Item system "made by me", a Rank System "made by me", A save/load system "made by pay123", A ammo system "made by me".

This map is being made with jass this is my first jass map so its taking my some time to do things but I am getting better. So far the map is being made by me with help from pay123 and p8intballer they are giving ideas for quests, abilities.

Plans for this map will be a few hard quests and small mini quests. The Rank system has 23 ranks so when you start the game each class of hero you pick will start with certain items for you and depending on your rank you will get other items or abilities depending on rank.

The item system will allow you to hold 20 items and also let you hold more then 6 items that will work on your hero. Since letting you save your items would be unfair in the game I wont be saving items because people would save high damage or armor or attack rate items and give them a huge advantage at the start of the game.

Each quest will give each player experience towards your next rank. The map is a zombie map. The map will be well balanced so you can play ether solo or with full house. I will have the triggers set up so you wont be massed with units.

Heros

There are 6 hero classes Agent, Elite, Marine 3g, Medic, Rocket Hunter, Sniper. The names are not final i will change them before releasing to better fit. I will be making custom spells for each hero. I will spend time writing out each hero's spells and traits that can be picked later on once i decide whats being added.

I know there are a lot of zombie maps out there, so im trying my best not to seem like its like the other ones out there. I will be posting screen shots of the map as soon as i can so please check back here from time to time to see. I'm working hard to get the first release out there to see what people think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.