• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

next mini game mapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I think racing would be a better and broader theme. Whether it's racing other players to find an object or something like participating in a vehicular track-race, the point of the game would be the first to achieve a goal. It would also be the polar opposite of the current mini-game contest going on, which is defense.

Level 5
I think racing would be a better and broader theme. Whether it's racing other players to find an object or something like participating in a vehicular track-race, the point of the game would be the first to achieve a goal. It would also be the polar opposite of the current mini-game contest going on, which is defense.
do u mean something like blizzards racing game the azeroth grand prix i think that could be fun

Level 25
That could be one of the options, but the overall theme would probably have to be more open than just vehicles racing on a track. Not as many people would participate if the theme was too specific.

Level 7
-classic hero arena
-a campaign-like map with deep story (though represented while playing, not cinematics)
-funny map (my favourite, just a not-specified map which makes you laugh)
-"are you a retard" style map
-melee game with some special events
-not-a-realtime multiplayer game
-boardgame as a map (monopoly or something)

some mine ideas :)

Level 11
My suggestion would be a maze map minigame for example a big Maze where you must reach a certain point/kill a certain boss or other stuff that appear in a random place in the maze...And the player that completed the most goals wins

Level 13
I am supporting the idea of an Arcade game type. That can be easy, and fits for mini-game title, like a tetris. Also here comes racing with arrow keys, but to code it not that easy, so probably 2 or 3 finished submission would be there.

Level 5
Coding a racing system really isn't that difficult i have made and finished plenty of such systems within a day and truthfully I'm not that good at coding

Status
Not open for further replies.