First, a happy 2014 to all of you.
I'm very happy to see you so excited about the project - this helps me with a lot of motivation.
I think that I'll be able to release the beta this friday.
Hehe... well, ok then: I will release the map tonight, after a final playtest with friends (in about 4-6 hours from now).
You do not have to stay up. I guess the map will still be there tomorrow..
Hey folks, while the update isn't completely finished yet, I can provide you with a list of all the changes to come along with v0.90:
- Hero level will be permanently saved
- Max hero level will be set to 10
- Levelups will have a bigger impact on hero power
- Old save codes won't work any longer
- All values & modifiers for difficulties, drop chances and the score system will be updated/changed
- Weapons redesigned; weapons have different pros, cons, affect particular spells, etc.
- New armor item class; armor influences movement speed
- Rings redesign and addition of new effects
- Dropping & trading loaded items and items from presents won't be possible any longer
- Fixes a bug so that whiping between rounds sometimes didn't caused a restart
- Fixes a bug so that the game did not restart when a player left while the others were dead
- Hopefully fixes a bug that caused an extremely rare game crash in some situations
- The power of monster spells and special abilities scales with difficulties
- main bosses now drop crystals on death
I think from now it will be 1-2 more weeks.
Oh, i forgot to remove the circle. Currently, You do not need it for crafting at all.. Just check the knapsack