• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

News, news and news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello hello there,

First words

It's been a while since my last post. I wanted to show that I'm still alive. I still use many hours per day of my freetime doing this story. So in other words the story is still going strongly forward. I haven't given up! No way.

The book

Of 26 chapters I've now written 19. The book deepens the world of Oelivert many times more than TCO. For example TCO tells a little about Balgaron and other countries nearby. The book introduces many new countries and tells countries' ideologies, religions and so on. Once again, I write the book with "dynamic style;", everything goes quickly forward and the reader won't get bored.

The story is pretty dialogue based. I use both First-person and Third-person views. Mostly the story is written with third.

The campaign

The plan that I have had for a while still stands; after I've gone through the book second time I will finish the campaign. There's still that slight chance I might start earlier.

Personal life

My personal is going pretty well. Tomorrow I go to Germany for one week with my family and after that my works starts. I will be officerat so that will take some of my freetime.

Favor

I'm asking if someone could put all bugs to one easy place so that I could create a minor version. I was planning to use one weekend soon and fix as many bugs as I can within that time. Then I would release a new minor version. After all, it's been about a year I last time touched the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.