• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

News about Pewdiepie

Pewds or T-Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
On Youtube, there's an arms race between Pewdiepie and T-series. This is a bad news to Pewds fans, T-series is about 200k subscriber away to dethrone Pewdiepie!

Salt War is getting intense.
What's your reaction about this one?
I didn't even know about these T-series guys or guy. It's amazing how things we've never heard of can be so big. My guess is that they they do the same genre of videos as Pewdiepie (humor for young watchers and game-related stuff?). If it maintains the trend, I'm not impressed.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
On Youtube, there's an arms race between Pewdiepie and T-series. This is a bad news to Pewds fans, T-series is about 200k subscriber away to dethrone Pewdiepie!

Salt War is getting intense. [...]

herecomethejudges.jpg

fiendish-freddys-big-top-o-fun-16.jpg

[...] What's your reaction about this one?

Level 20
I've heard about it and quite frankly, I'm surprised that people are getting excited about this... But then again, we live in times where people are literally getting worked up about pretty much any random online drama, so yeah...

As for my reaction - I genuinely don't care about which one of them "wins", I'm just amazed that this is a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.