• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Stand-off (Philippines and Taiwan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

THE STAND OFF (Philippines and Taiwan)

By: iAardvark and NakedZnake

This discussion is about Taiwan and The philippines having conflict due to territorial war and Killing of an Taiwanese fisherman at the nearest Philippine islands. A friend of mine wanted to speak and to tell about what happened or whatever. So this maybe serious discussion.

If you want to know what happened about the conflict between Philippines and Taiwan, Here are the links given

1. Taiwan Rules out armed conflict with Philippines over a fisherman's death
2. Taiwan warns Philippines over fisherman’s death
3. Philippine Navy denies Taiwan shooting
4. China, Taiwan protest fatal shooting of fisherman by Philippines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There so many issue's that spread out within the media and social networking sites in the whole society, so as an individual, we must be concerned about this issue or conflict but many of us do not care so that's where the problem expands, without the people who knows and concerned with this, we can easily say that we are fighting for no reason and it become's non-sense. So as an individual or part of this nation, world, country, What is your most concern about this issue that needs to be solved and talked about by our government officials? I dare you to make a change! Be part of it! Be Open-minded!"

"It's better to be criticized by a wise person, than to be praised by fools"
-Ecclesiastes 7:5

-Nakedznake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note, I am sorry for my friend's massive exaggeration but he is very concerned about what happened to this conflict.

You are free to post your comment and Criticisms on this Thread,
Thank you all.

~iAardvark and NakedZnake

Level 16
Once again, another International crisis caused by Philippine Security. :(
First we had that Bus event by Mendoza now this.
We were unprepared then, and now we were too prepared.

By the way, have those supposed 'coastguards' said anything other than "we shot at them because it seemed like they were going to ram us"?

Roland

R

Roland

The Philippines is always blamed by the Taiwanese and the Chinese military are stealing our territory due to it's communist power. The United nations are useless even the government, We have nothing to do in this world but to cry. All the government's money and politics are spending all there money for nonsense and pointless stuff and spending all there money to the government.

"We must stand tall! Philippines! and We shall never fail or bow down to the enemies who downfall us."

Roland

R

Roland

My friend, I really agree on you, we have nothing to do but to cry and shed our tears alot due to intensive chaos and catastrophe of the Philippines. Well, we'll just work hard and study hard to have a brighter future, my friend.

Level 16
I agree with you too. Someday, we'd be strong enough to protect our nation.

You know what's ironic, if it was a Pinoy who got killed by the Taiwanese, we'll still be no match against them because they'll only say they had to shoot us because we trespassed. No matter what the situation, the Communists are too high with their pride to accept their faults.

Roland

R

Roland

Just a single kill of an Taiwanese fisherman they have gone rage over the Philippines and declared war to the Filipino people. The Chinese people also being greedy to there resources and all humanity wants more resources to gain more power or somewhat other.

If I'm the Philippine president, I would declare world wide peace and seek alliance to other countries. and I would never be corrupted to all of my citizens of the Philippines.

Level 16
Dear Friend, if only all world leaders think the same way that you do, I'm sure we would have gotten that peace already.

Oh and the Taiwanese are already starting to ridicule our race, just on the news today, a pinay student in Taiwan has already been bullied by the Taiwanese due to recent incidents.

Roland

R

Roland

Poor girl, I am really sad about your news, I will really have revenge for the Taiwanese people who bullied that poor innocent pinay. I wish that woman a bless and heal her horrifying wounds on her. I god bless her. Those Taiwanese are so Overacting they just kept on bullying other innocent Filipinos due to the killing on 1 Taiwanese fisherman. They will pay.

Level 16
Even worse news, there is a rumor spreading around that there is a Taiwanese tourist lost here in one of the Mountains of the Philippines, and our rescuers can not reach him because the area is such a remote place. I don't know if this story is true or not but it seems to add more fuel to the fire of Hatred that the Chinese and Taiwanese are sharing against us. :(

Roland

R

Roland

I don't care about that Taiwanese tourist lost in the mountains. I only care our nationality not the other countries that we have lots of conflict... I care and respect the Good Philippine people, The government is corrupted by corrupt governors and politicians that they want more fame and fortune but they just don't care about the Filipino poor people.

-Ran out of words-

Level 23
I don't care about that Taiwanese tourist lost in the mountains. I only care our nationality not the other countries that we have lots of conflict... I care and respect the Good Philippine people, The government is corrupted by corrupt governors and politicians that they want more fame and fortune but they just don't care about the Filipino poor people.

You're right about most of that but I really think that even if other countries are conflicting with our country, we would still care about people. That Taiwanese is still a human being and still deserve to be rescued. Much like the Filipinos stuck in Taiwan.

Roland

R

Roland

The more they hate us, The more that the Taiwanese being hostaged or having conflict between the Filipinos

Status
Not open for further replies.