• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[NewMap/WIP] Dark Troll Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Name: Dark Troll Tribes

Stage: Alpha01

Info: How many troll survival maps can you name
O.k. so there is a Ice Jungle Forrest and now Dark Troll tribes. This map will be done for alpha01 in about a week. The TODO list if you want to help. There isn't much storyboard.(was there ever?)

Map Features: Items dont need to be in any order to make stuff (thanks to Diablo-dk)

TODO: For alpha1
Revive Triggers - currently to kill a troll you need to destroy the troll spirit stick, while the troll is dead
Counter system for heat hunger sleep etc.
And anything els that you think i need to add in to make a good map.I'm not adding random powers only things i think will make a good map.
There is ONE troll currently i'm going to add more later
Victory is to kill all of your opponents trolls (no trigger yet gotta get working on that)
See the terrain photos
I'll get to adding the map:infl_thumbs_up:
There will be 3 teams all 12 players are going to be used
I might make a Warscok version but i don't get how to use and install warscock

Last edited:
Level 12
Hate you? I have no reason to hate you at all. Here is the rules you want: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6932.
You need to give us more information about your map. What is Dark Troll Tribes about? What do I do to win? What do you mean Island, Jungle, and Forest? What types of trolls do I get to pick from? That type of thing. But not just those, expand on those type of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.