• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[NewGen] Triggers stopped working completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm not sure whether this is a problem specific to NewGenWE but it happened for the first time now while I was using it. Maybe I just accidentally used a shortcut to deactive triggers or something like that. Anyway that's my problem: No kind of trigger (GUI or JASS) works.

Not even stuff like that:
  • Untitled Trigger 001 Copy
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: testtesttest22222
I'm using the JassNewGenPack5b and TFT v.1.22 and I've activated JassHelper+DebugMode and all Grimoire options except Object Editor hack, Colorizer, WEU and custom test map settings. It doesn't matter whether I use the WE test map option or run the map from the game itself.

Since the last time the triggers did work I haven't changed anything dramatic, only added a few triggers, units and abilities.

Is there anything known that can cause this?

kind regards,
Firzen

Level 3
Try extracting the war3map.j from the saved map and seeing if you notice anything odd.
Uh, how do you do that?

I'd guess your initialization thread hits the op-limit before it can register the triggers.
This usually happens due to large array initializations.
Try to change some of your array variables so that they don't have an initial value.
That seems to be a likely candidate. I'll try doing that now. Do I have to do something specific or just reset the value to default?

Status
Not open for further replies.