• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Zerg Infestation (really.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright peeps, I left for WoW with a half-completed Zerg Infestation map that I was planning on releasing. But...I've decided to quit WoW recently, I feel that it has been draining my life energy because Blizzard keeps making new expansions and I keep having to get better gear. (drives me nuts)

I haven't really developed for 5 years or so and I need help with Jass coding to finish this map. It's been sitting in my external drive for about 5 years, haven't touched it since then.

Keep in mind that it is nearly complete and I only need a few things done with it until it is ready for release.

I can't even remember the password to my old hiveworkshop account, and my old name has been used in WC3 while I was gone so I decided to jump on this alt.

(it has been modified from the previous releases)

Level 1
Keep in mind that it is nearly complete and I only need a few things done with it until it is ready for release.
Try to tell what are the things you need to be done. Will help your post & map.

Status
Not open for further replies.