• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

new terrain by me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
my new terrain :D

EDIT: i fixed the pic

i just have one problem, i put the sky box in the wrong palce and it really ugly now... :(
how can i fix that, or do guys have a better skybok for this terrain that i can have :)

EDIT * 1/10/09 * i compeltely revamped it, now you cant complain :D

Attachments

• terrain 8.jpg
    terrain 8.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Level 34
I don't like the spacing of all the trees, it's just ugly. Try grouping a little, and having it a little more random.

Nice man, It could be 'lil advanced, Some birds would make it look better, and maby a camp. BackGround would be fine to edit too :) I say, you cuold be damn good terrain creator!

+rep! for you.

@Ozi, maby it's supposed to be those mountains in desert, like those in this picture:
@thegreat: wow, it looked 10x better int he editor cuz you couldnt make out the plateau, im gona have to make the fog thicker <- Damn good idea :thumbs_up:

http://www.saharamet.com/desert/photos/desert2.jpg

Lol, centaurs really do have nipples on there back!

Actually that would just be blizzard being a lazy, um, well whatever, and wrapping their chest also as their back cause they didn't feel like skinning their back. They probably figured that nobody would notice it ingame and so they also gave them a triangle for a head. Bunch of lazy bums. But anyway, instead of using the terrain up thingy for that cliff, use doodads. Cause right now it looks ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.