• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
As some of you already know, I will start hosting hiveworkshop.com from a different location soon. I am going to host the server myself. I have recently ordered hardware for the server.
The new hardware will improve the performance of the server a whole lot. We will be getting 4 GB of ram, a dualcore 2.8 Ghz processor and two 500 GB RAID drives.

I hope this project will go very well.

Please consider donating to hive, since this leaves a big hole in my own bank account.

Ralle

Level 11
but euros are like 1.2% worth of a U.S $ and pounds are like worth 1.7% I think, may be off a bit, compared to U.S dollar so it would be easier for brits to donate. now eastern europeans that aren't in the united europeans thing they are screwed for donating.

At the moment, £1 = $2ish.

And obviously you don't know much about currency rates. I could say I have £400 in the bank or I could say I have $800; it's the same amount of money. To donate $20, sure, the number of £ we pay is less, but it has the same value as $20. Or if you were in japan, you'd have to pay 4,000 yen, but that'd still be worth the same as $20. (I think it's 4k anyway...)

Level 11
i'm in goverment now and we are talking about economy, 1 pound, or 1 euro is just as easy as getting $1 the dif is they are worth more, anyways off topic.

I'll try to donate but my dad's a dick so it's kinda hard to let him let me use his paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.