• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
New screenshots Of Expansion

Spoiler

Source: MMO Champion, Link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cataclysm-zones-screenshots-npc-models/

Boubouille:
Cataclysm Zones Screenshots[/size]
Things have settled down a little and I moved all the screenshots to dedicated webpage to make the homepage a lot less painful to browse. A few zones are still missing but everything should be here by the end of the day, now that the situation is back to "normal" you can expect regular updates on the expansion. Thanks to Marzenia for all the cute zones thumbnails/banners.

New Zones

Instances

Kalimdor

Eastern Kingdoms

NPC Models Update
I missed a couple of models in my original posts, a new version with less screenshots / more compilations will be available super-soon.

(this part was delete since post looked bit too much)

Last edited:
Level 31
WTF have happend to Undercity? have the alliance taken the city?

no, undercity use to be a jail under lordaeron. then arthas began making a fortress out of it and sylvanas continued it. they never finished lordaeron (on top, not the undercity) because you could not see it from above, but now because of flying mounts in azeroth they have finished it.

Level 17
Looks sweet, yea.

I am currently downloading alpha client, will be awesome to explore it. ^^

Level 9
MMO champ gave me a little peak.

and because of flying mounts Stratholme and some old instances will be actually part of the map. or they might make it so you could fly in those type of instances and take away your mount (like wintergasp).

Status
Not open for further replies.