• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New ORPG idea need to know if its been done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have a weird Idea for how this orpg will be played when fighting bosses but all the other parts of the game I haven't really put any thought into and I am accepting suggestion for anything and I would like to know if this game's idea has already been developed. First off let my hero's just explain the whole idea.

Gor Gor: Melee - Very good at tanking for long periods of time or dealing melee damage.

Gullet(Or)Nom Nom: Melee/Magic - A well balanced hero that can devour and consume many objects to regain health.

Thinkadin: Melee - A well balanced hero adept at tanking or dealing damage, this hero can also heal but his heal is only useful when used to heal self(Until later in endgame).

Batman(Or)Any other superhero based on an animal: Melee - A very good damage class adept at killing single targets, also has the ability to metamorphosis.

Engineer: Ranged - A well balanced hero that can has engineered tiny buildings that he can assemble within seconds.

Mysterious Stranger: Ranged - A very good damage class that has the ability to heal targets with first-aid when the target is not having damage done to it.

So my whole idea is based around how there isn't much healing done to the actual tanks that are taking damage meaning that tanks must frequently be switching up on the mobs doing the most damage(Every class will have some kind of taunting or kiting ability). Except for the fact that I thought that maybe the thinkadin could get good enough spells or gear primary for healing to heal ok for some instances(But only with high grade gear, and the thinkadin will be able to heal himself so much better then other targets its almost useless to just make him sit as a healer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.