• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New model Sir Zeliek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
NEW finished model Sir Zeliek. In the models section!

So made Sir Zeliek. Not to shabby wish i knew animation...He needs paladin abilities, with what the lore shows of him.

=D Tell me what you think?

Concept off this guy. http://www.wowwiki.com/Sir_zeliek Boss from Naxxramas

okay so i changed it up a tiny bit heres the new imagery. Havent worked on it for a few days, still has same weapon for now. Improved the shoulders. Not the same as wow's version, to hard for me to wrap it correctly, so made a different set. Havent changed the green horse yet either. Scarf is smaller now also.

202754-albums4517-picture44139.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 2,546
  • SirZeliek.jpg
    SirZeliek.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 2,343
Last edited:
Level 21
It actually looks like him from the WoW game, but I like how you made him look in Warcraft III style, and by any chance you can let people use him now?

Level 49
Warlord, what the fuck...
Dio said that the shoulderpads and mouth-scarf-thing are also edits, as a reply to DonDustin's "the only edit is the wings on the head".

Now, as for the actual model edit.
The bright green color on his horse's robe looks bad. I suggest you to either get rid of the custom skins and re-wrap it to in-game skins or find a more skilled texture artist.
The sword should be changed, he does not carry a sword in WoW and the runeblade model you're using is the basic DK weapon, not to mention it does not fit with the style all that well.
The head is nice, but the mouth-scarf-thing could use some improvements, for instance making it smaller. The texture overall could use some improvement, too.
Also, I suggest you to add more model-edits to the model so it wont be a simple edit of the head area.

Status
Not open for further replies.