• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map... With great new features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I have just recently posted my new map entitled "SLAYERS". It is a 3d shooter game, which is only playable online against other human beings(as of now anyways). Here is a description of it...
------------------------------------------------------
SLAYERS
By: Alkasweltser
Genre: 3rd person shooter
Players: Even Teams
Story: Space orcs are attempting to take over earth, and us Humans must stop them! Put on your combat armor and let the killing begin...

Features
-3 different camera modes, all locked on your hero like in 3rd person shooting games.
- Unique new method of controlling, using the arrow keys.
-3 Different Vehicules that can be boarded and used against your enemy.
-2 playable teams: Space Orcs or Marines
-2 Different Game modes: Deathmatch or Capture the Flag
-Over 10 Different weapons and powerups to use against your enemy.
-Only Custom abilities
-4 Custom models made by Killst4r (You Rock!)
------------------------------------------------------
If you are a fan of shooting games, then you will probably like this concept. It is my first map, and I don't think it will be my last. I hope you have as much fun playing it as I have making it, and that you will send me many comment, suggestions or bugs, as it may still have bugs.

Get it at http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1589&sid=

Level 3
well, what you have in your map isnt something new, just mixing whit other maps features to a new map

Level 1
To RaD-: I had never heard of instagib. Tried it and I thought it was pretty cool, Not enough game modes though, and the AI is sorta dumb, but I understand that it's probably pretty hard to code the AI :lol:

To Socrat-: What?

To zelos: Well anyways, most of the stuff I put in my map I had never seen on WC3, which is why I called them "New".

Anyways I updated the map again, took out some annoying stuff and added some modifications to give the game a better "feel". The next thing I'm adding is a new game mode called WAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.