• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Map: Storyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok I Am making a new map that i hope will give new style to Warcraft 3 Gameplay combing both the Aos/Arena maps with those Hero builder and Rpg Maps. With the progress of my map i want a storyline for the rpg part but i don't want it to be the same each time so i need 3 different stories so 1 that will be randomly chosen for the map. Credit will be given to those who help

Be sure to look for the builder "Mortal Clash - Titan Builder" and enter the contest that goes with it to win a special item within the game!

Level 5
Ok Well There probably is but i want to help create my own storyline, and like i said its unique so there isn't much you need to make it. There are 2 kingdoms fighting each other and the characters you make yourself so make it so it can go many different ways. Basically all you need to do is branch it off why the kingdom is fighting for example one is my that i am making is that the 2 kingdom leaders come to make truce but then they both dissappearer and the kingdom inhabitants are angry and they blame each other while the "players" explore and find out what really happened.

***Update***

This game is going to have an aos area where you can wander out the areas into new places "the rpg part" and learn quests gain special armor and more. The beginning cinematic will display the players royalties "princes/princess" so then they go out and are required to make smallers kingdoms that they will control there own armies. Then they will go to an alter and pray for a Titan to assist them "this will be your hero that you made" to protect their civilization and unlock more and lead armies against the other kingdoms

The main characters your hero will be beasts of some kind

and your civilaztion will depend on what kind of profession you choose

Status
Not open for further replies.