• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW MAP Hands of Sorrow Knight -AOS,Recipes,Modes,Upgrades..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
New map Hands of Sorrow knight

www.handsofsorrowknight.tk

very good made map with all what it needs - sounds, recipes, heros, upgrades, modes, attributes, new mana system, runes, items, (new graphic in new version), custom skills, with 500000 hero combinations, smart multiboard - simply very good made AOS. it just needs more hosting, so people starts to play it more, and it becomes more popular, player will now how to treat and to bee a good enemy

visit the forum, and page, and send ALL ideas and bug reports, cause we want to make map, finaly what that can stand head on head with dota...

SOME PICTURES ARE FROM VERSION that is not out yet:
minimapv022.jpg

some modes (v0.3):
modes.jpg

towers:
towers.gif

recipes(v0.30) and stats:
recipes.jpg
stats1.gif

map v0.22
mapv022.jpg

AND some pictures:
pic00.jpg

pic01.jpg

pic02.jpg

pic03.jpg

thx to all

Level 4
rip off of dota o_O i hope you know what you are saying or maybe you are just high...and i hope you are not talking about dota allstars being a rip off itself...

EDIT: too busy being astounded that i forgot to say the map looks like it will be fun...im going to try it out asap

Level 2
hmm same another special aOS?

heh havent played aos with custom skills, custom upgrades custom stats choosing YET...
well most of aos doesnt even have multiboard and sounds
oh which map has 20 modes of play? (yes this version only 8) ehm, ok wait for new version
AI? why? to play alone ? why in BNET? it just raises the map size...

anyway AI is goot thing, but for now i need lower map size, (and i am also noob in AI programing ;) )

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
heh havent played aos with custom skills, custom upgrades custom stats choosing YET...
well most of aos doesnt even have multiboard and sounds
oh which map has 20 modes of play? (yes this version only ehm, ok wait for new version
AI? why? to play alone ? why in BNET? it just raises the map size...

anyway AI is goot thing, but for now i need lower map size, (and i am also noob in AI programing )

AI is not that big at all. . .
For AOS type maps you just need to use a modified version of arena AI.
AI is usefull both on battlenet and SP.
It allows people to train OR repleace noob droppers so that the teams are more balenced.

Level 4
Ahh I see...You made the microwave, all you need now is to plug it in. Wish I could host...I'll just try it with map-maker :D

Level 2
well

well 583 kilo isnt that much :) i think for such good map - mean, so many skills, and some sounds, and many options it is ONLY 583 kilo sounds great :)
well 0.30 has already 880, but it will be about 900 when done, still not much i think

Level 2
HI !!!
we have made new MAP VERSION and also NEW MAP PAGE

new version: 0.30 (0.32)
new map page: www.hoskmap.com
new map forum: www.forum.hoskmap.com

The links are just about the map, if you want to help us, and make the map better, then feel free and visit us - AND dl the map and PLAY it !!

prewmini0328jg.jpg

Level 7
Just a quick rundown of things I noticed:

- A lot of uncredited skins in this map, though not mandatory it is often a nice gesture to give credit to resource makers.

- Some really terrible grammar. I realize that you may not be english, but you can get someone to proof-read the stuff for you.

- Sort of boring hero descriptions, I picked a sorc, I got about a 6 word tooltip on her

- Lag. You do a lot of ability addition to units, this lags, and lags hard the first time you add an ability to a unit. There is no way around it aside from preloading the abilities(adding them on a dummy)

- Damned night elves. Having that third force really goofs the whole defense thing. Its a nice idea, but my spawns and I were able to hit unopposed at a tower while the spawn sat back killing some night elf runners.

Thats the main part of what I didn't like with this map. There were a few other annoyances, but they areb't really important. Improve on these things and you could have a cool map on your hands.

Level 2
YAY credits for skins, i realy forget that, i will fix it and i apologize.
grammar: well we have forum: and there is also grammar section, noone send there anything well :)

borring description ? hmm, well i am not that good in description, but you can help us if you want just join the forum

lag with skills, where there are about 70 shops skills+200 power skills, in preloading it takes about 4-5 minutes time :) well no chance sry:( what is better ? 1min loading time, and few lags(8*4) or 5 minutes loading time,

other lags, i now go create new version in witch i want to rip of the leaks and lags :)

there are also bugged waypoints, cause i changed waypoints from v0.2 to v0.3, and create new bugs, taht is also what i want to change
soon version 0.33 cu, I await more bugs from you THX

Level 2
50? when others 20? hmmm, well if you see it again, it would be nice if you send the replay, to see why he was so high level, if cause of high bonus per hero kill, or too good items, or cause he gets gold from others, or maybe just he too good, and he killed all heros in start

well the map has something that when hero is killed by other hero which has lower level, then the hero will lost some of his exp - better for balance, but maybe it is not high value, i will check it, would be nice do discuss such bugs in map forum. thx

, (apocdude, i have changed the DL thread to be awayable to all, was a bug from old page versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.