• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need some ideas for AOS Map (Heros, Items, Recipes,...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Make it original enough of Dotas, think of something no one has done before, thats the first thing u should do dota is so freakin repetitive please change something that noticeably changes the gameplay, not the pick ur hero, attack and use items and combine them with recipes, its so boring :shock: ah and I suggest the name change it because there are enough Dotas around but if u still want to do it like dota then I neither care im just suggesting things :roll: good luck on the map

Level 5
If you want to defeat DotA you must add more tactics, or maybe minigames. Yes, that's right, minigames. Add interactive quests. For example: "kill some creep" or "find some item before...".

dude_of_war is right. Combining items is extremely boring after 17425 hours wasted to play DotA allstars. If ypu still need ideas, I'll give you them tomorrow.

Level 3
Thats good some Quest ore else that i do thx for this idea and i hope for other ideas tomorrow :wink:
But when its good to make minigames i need some help i cant make mini-games really good =((
But your Ultimate prob is the actions i dont know what actions are to do so plz can you write it here?

Level 5
Hero: Nosferatu
Skills:
Drink life Nosferatu leeches life from all units in target rect and gives it to himself.
Call of blood Nosferau deals damage to single unit dependant on difference beetween his life and maximum life
Unstablity Deals slight damage over time, and good AOE damage after death of the target. This spell must'nt have a buff or effect to prevent detecting
UltimateSoulstealerChanelling Nosferatu creates a pool of souls which calls souls of nearby corpses and convets it into life.

More to come...

Level 3
OK ive only 1 question which thing do i use to activate the Quest?
1. Buy a item when item is buyd start the quest
2. Entering region with starting quests
Any other idea?
And plz can you write the trigger of your ultimate here?
I have looked around all the triggers but found no things to do anything without creating corpses with corpses.

Level 5
Make time-periodic interactive quests. For example, some ugly creature spawned and it needs to be killed. Or you can convert merchants into questgivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.