• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New LOTR section is needed

Do you agree that their should be a new LOTR section?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Personally I think a new LOTR section is needed in the model section cause there are a lot of LOTR models. let me list them:
-Balrog :twisted:
-Mumakil
-Urakhai
-Ent
-The One Ring
-YCP sign (you cannot pass. Funny huh?)
-Nazgul on Felbeast
-Rohan rider sowrd
-rohan rider axe
-rohan rider sword2
-Mordor orc
-Aragorn
-Legolas

Their are also some that look like LOTR models

-Doomwraith.mdx could pass as a ring wraith
-MorgothSkinned.mdx could pass as the witchking
-there is a fireglobe that could pass as a planatir
-finall there are two models that would pass like a gimli model: heromountainking.mdx and Thane.mdx

i think you need to add a new section in the model catagory.

Level 9
I agree with olof it is a decision nt by us if it became to more than 100 then i wuld ask but till then... And besides olof MADE the Nazgul Rider!!

Their are also some that look like LOTR models

-Doomwraith.mdx could pass as a ring wraith
-MorgothSkinned.mdx could pass as the witchking
-there is a fireglobe that could pass as a planatir
-finall there are two models that would pass like a gimli model: heromountainking.mdx and Thane.mdx

Doomwraith...NO doesnt pass
MorgothSkinned...PASSES becausehe is the first Dark Lord
Fireglobe...dosent matter if it looks that way!!!
the mountain king edit yes it is designed for gimli i have that model on my comp somewhere but thane in my eyes doesnt pass.

So realy there is not enough just for one catagory so STOP harassing everyone about it.

Level 25
Why not just make a section for everything in the universe?

We can have a section devoted to models with between 100 and 101 polygons! And one devoted to models with no less than 5 sylables in their filenames!

My sarcasmn tag decided to die

Level 5
plus im starting to learn how to model and I am going to make lotr models so be ready for like 50 lotr models.

Status
Not open for further replies.