• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Game Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Will there be multiple difficulties that determine how fast and awesome the A.I. builder is?

The A.I, Doesnt build a coaster. Its just a person that wants you to build them coaster. and rates your coaster. Does that answer your question?
There are many different Ai Units. Currently the game is bugged in ai challenge mode with more then 1 player playing. I will fix it as soon as I can figure out whats casueing it.

I wanted to include more things like upside down loops ect but thats very very advanced for most players, so I am sticking to pro players trying to see if they can get it near perfect. where most players will do ok at what the ai unit wants.

Level 25
Ah okay. You once said you plan on expanding/evolving Roller Coaster into a Roller Coaster Tycoon type of map... which would be really damn cool! Maybe not exactly like Roller Coaster Tycoon as if it were some conversion, but you get my point. Sounds like you're kind of working towards that by starting with missions assigned to the player.

Just remembered that your map is multiplayer... so if this DID turn out to be like Roller Coaster Tycoon, would be cool to see how an online RCT would work out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.