• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

NEW Game > Discord Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hello all,

A few days ago, I went on www.download.com and saw an interesting game. It was called Discord Times and it looked intersting.

I downloaded the demo and it was awesome. Its a fantasy game and I loved it. Its a time of game I love to play, though the features werent too great, the gameplay was excellent. www.discordtimes.com

Me and my brother love to play it, but currently, their site is bad and not much updates for the game are being worked on...

Level 12
If i had a dollar for everytime someone had the same idea as me, and completed it before me then...

I would have 12 dollars, yeah i know not that much

It's an ok game, i dont particularly have a undying passion for fantasy

Level 13
i dont recommand that game. it's only a demo, nothing fun on long term. but if you have 2 hours to waste if you're bored, this game is great, but you only have two maps to play on, then it ends abrutly, saying you cannot continue with this demo.

The item system was great, there was nice modifiers and random items additionned themselves to the previous list about each day, they were each more tempting than the others.

But for the unit graphics ( profile, icons ) it's a modified photography. Disciples 2 was better for a demo

Level 10
I figured that games that u d/l 4 free on the internet and sell the ful versions never last.sure it might live 4 a year or so, im done with that and now i sticking wit games by solid brands. Oh and i highly recomend the Battlefiend 1942 Demo, its serously the demo u can play a week on, and theres only one map! impossable u say? d/l it nub lol

Status
Not open for further replies.