• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horrible News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I usually love wc3 and its one of favourite games because of how awesome and intersting it can turn out to be because of the maps people develop, sadly...

Its my first team to hear that my brother will be uninstalling it because of how boring it is. He does not make maps or anything, but because of how boring battle.net is and there are no interesting things on for wc3, he will be uninstalling it... I'd never turn down wc3...

Does anyone feel the same?

Level 7
:shock: I agree with GreyArchon! Don't let your younger brother boss you around. And certainly not on such an important issue! If you have a basement where you live, 4x4 meters at least, I suggest installing some of your house kitchen appliencies and any workshop machinery available, in the basement, turning it into a delightfull torture chamber! Ultimately, murder is a just and rightouss action, compared to the irresponsible and imature behaiviour your brother practice.

So go get the game back, and "break a leg"

Level 11
Well since he's younger than you, do what Grey Archon said. Of course, you could just be nice and patient by ignoring him and waiting to get a new and/or better pc, but mental annihilation is so much more fun. :twisted:

Level 13
thats why i love having my own computer :D .

i can fill it up with junk and games and no one cares or can take them off!!

Level 21
I cant do those kind of offensive things.
He is very weak and I am not that kind of guy... I am not ruthless.

He'll cry, I will get in trouble and worse... Hes a big baby basically. I have to go easy on him... He even sets a password on his laptop.

But oh well, I'd just fix my graphic card and DirectX the my wc3 will be back in top shape.

Level 7
show him how interesint is warcraft 3 modelling :wink: . or try to have a deal with him: he let's u re-install wc3 and u help him with his homework or what else...

btw, i would never (and i don't) let my younger brother give me orders :wink:

Level 6
Thats bratty.. and immature and inconciderate im the youngest in my family im 10 and.. still i would kick anybody's butt who uninstalled a game on my comp without/with me knowing just becuase, i'd give a 1000 hour noogie to whoever did that! :twisted:

Level 5
Hit him... hard...

Your bigger than him, you have no power struggle.
Show him who's boss... or tell you parents something you pull out of your @$$ and get him in trouble.

I feel for you Sopho, best of luck, there will always be that part of you life that is missing now...

Level 7
but you should still do some murdering and torturing! :evil: Your brother has to pay!.. where do you live, I can get a proffesional hit ready in 5 hours :twisted: bargain cost, 20.000$ but because its you, its half price :twisted:

Level 9

Ok heres what you do:

Get a gun at your local gun store, they wont care if your under 18.

Then buy some bullets on e-bay, there cheaper there (i know from personal experience)

Ok load up your gun and blow off the handle of your brothers door, point it at his head then throw him out the window, its the only sensible thing to do.

Level 21
Re: ...

Modeler said:
Ok heres what you do:

Get a gun at your local gun store, they wont care if your under 18.

Then buy some bullets on e-bay, there cheaper there (i know from personal experience)

Ok load up your gun and blow off the handle of your brothers door, point it at his head then throw him out the window, its the only sensible thing to do.

I may hate my brother, but I don't hate him that badly. I'd use words, not physical actions.

Anyway, I re-installed my Windows a few days ago too, so that the network was fixed.

Level 25
Ban Neopets on his computer. Its easy to do as well. So then, he'll try to go on and not be able to get on. And if he figures out you did it, and asks why you did it, say "Cause I wanted to". See how he likes THAT!

Or just blame it on a virus. Both ways work

Level 9
LOL, Neopets, you cant be serious, that game is ok, but not addicting, now whats addicing is good old runescape (sarcasam about runescape(just cause i have the enter sign for my av doesnt mean i like it...))

Level 21
Daveman said:
Daveman said:
umm this might b a bad time, but plz update on ur map!?!?!?!?!?

hmmm, i agree daveman... LOL!
n e ways, i say do the neopets ban thing, he deleted wc3 of a computer....

What are you trying to say it sounds so much like spam.
My map RCW has not been worked on as I am working on my other project. I've also been playing some new games I bought recently too.

Status
Not open for further replies.