• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyritie is correct. That is confusing and difficults the search.
besides that is for spells and systems, and it is not section but a forum where you can download and post questions about spells and systems.

My idea would be like a separated section, like models, icons, spells, systems, etc.
This section would have the maps regarding the systems, and a mini.tutorial explaining people about how to use them.

This would benefit greatly our community and it would create more incentive to the creation of systems as well because people would know they exist, and they would know how to use them.

THW now has a section (packs) in BETA, it could have another section called Systems BETA.

However is that is asking for to much, we could always create a separated forum.
Like in tutorials. When you enter tutorials, you have GUI, JASS, Terrain, and you could have System as well.
A forum dedicated to downloading systems and explaining how they should work.

I believe the advantages for THW would be obvious and would benefit as all.
I appreciate all your comments guys.
is there a way to approve this idea, or to start creating it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.