• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Forum Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi there. So, I was wondering if there are any guides on forum on how to find things around and how to post. It might seem stupid but I'm kinda new to this forum and I find it huge for just a forum. There's millions of discussions and other things. So...

Right now, I'm wondering how do people insert pics in their posts, and things such as tables, or something, because I don't seem to be able to find any option.

If anyone can teach me how to do it, how to make tables, insert pics, and all other things to make a good project presentation, I'd sure appreciate it. :ogre_haosis:

Level 8
Ok, thank you.

Siege of Wyrmrest Temple
Hello there. So, I've started a new project just names simply Siege of Wyrmrest Temple.
I've got a lot of things I want to keep in mind while making this project so let's start explaining how it goes.

Test
Hello, this is a test table!

Last edited:
Level 1
😅 Sorry for that. I was trying to organize my grouping post in the WE Help Zone, I wanted to use tables with merged cells, but I used finally tabs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.