• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Forum section idea, it would be useful

Add the New Section?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I think that the site could use a forum section for melee games, hints and tips, maybe even common custom game tips, like DOtA. But a new section where a user could post his strategies and info on the game. Questins about the game could also be in this new forum section.

Level 3
I agree with DeadDogNoGoWoof. Another forum is not needed.
But admins have to decide if it is needed, or not, so maybe ask them :) anyway I don`t think, that they will add new forum.

Level 5
its true that this is a moding site but why not expand it with users strategies and other things, idk it was just a sggestion.

Level 5
If people want to discuss DotA they can go to dota-allstars.com. Melee on the other hand might be a good idea but I dont think it would be a very popular forum with that many posters in it...

what do you mean "many posters in it"?

Level 9
well i recon its a good idea and he means not that many posters as in people wouldnt post to that forum much though as DeadDogNoGoWoof said its a modding site not a hint site though it would maby get some more people cause they might need help or need a counter idea

Level 9
true, there is other sites but it will still be a good idea rather then if someone wants help they post it in the map section

Level 13
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that that's already around the site though if you look at the different forum descriptions. :p

I have to vote no

Status
Not open for further replies.