New Forum section idea, it would be useful

Add the New Section?

• Total voters
Level 5
I think that the site could use a forum section for melee games, hints and tips, maybe even common custom game tips, like DOtA. But a new section where a user could post his strategies and info on the game. Questins about the game could also be in this new forum section.

Level 3
I agree with DeadDogNoGoWoof. Another forum is not needed.
But admins have to decide if it is needed, or not, so maybe ask them :) anyway I don`t think, that they will add new forum.

Level 5
its true that this is a moding site but why not expand it with users strategies and other things, idk it was just a sggestion.

Level 5
If people want to discuss DotA they can go to dota-allstars.com. Melee on the other hand might be a good idea but I dont think it would be a very popular forum with that many posters in it...

what do you mean "many posters in it"?

Level 9
well i recon its a good idea and he means not that many posters as in people wouldnt post to that forum much though as DeadDogNoGoWoof said its a modding site not a hint site though it would maby get some more people cause they might need help or need a counter idea

Level 13
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that that's already around the site though if you look at the different forum descriptions. :p

I have to vote no