• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NEW FLYING MACHINE MODEL please share about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
156954-albums4207-picture40456.jpg

This is a new fighter i made and is the first model i edited/made. Credits go to Thrikodius for his anims and anarchian/GF for their help.

I need ideas as to what should i edit drastically the base model but i just dun have any ideas. Also could you guys post your thoughts about model. Anywayz, comment and share thx!!!

Level 17
1. USE HIDDEN TAGS! for the image.
2. It looks way too similar to the original Gyrocopter, you just made it look like a pencil.

If you want ideas, then do some recoloring and add new things to the plane and move some other things around.
The best way to learn is to experiment with new things - so give that a shot.

EDIT: Try make it stand out and look original, I'm no modeler so I can't give you tips.

Last edited:
Level 3
I know about the gryocopter's "cartoony" texture and i am working on it. This is NOT the final, i am still doing editing and also soon i will finish the new texture using photoshop. The new texture is gonna be metallic-ish and basically made of metal

Status
Not open for further replies.