• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models to share on THW: Where is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hive Workshop, StonemaulMidget again,

A while back, I downloaded a folder called "Models to share on THW," probably while looking for and downloading Alpha and Beta things.
According to the user who posted this pack, he states that within every folder that have a "read me" are not his, but he simply textured the pre-existing meshes; and the one folder without a "read me," which is called "Old staff," has models he made and should be accredited to him.
However, the problem is that he never put his username on anything, which is why I brought this to attention.
Does anyone here know where this resource, Models to share on THW, come from? I looked, and I couldn't find it.

Thank you, and good hunting.

The following models that have a "read me," according to him, are listed below:
  • AllianceFootman
  • Arthas Cinematic
  • Chen's request
  • Dark Knight Update
  • Diablo Crusader update
  • Dwarf Knight
  • Eagle Warrior
  • EvilArthas Armored
  • Falric corrupted and edited
  • Holy Paladin
  • Lordaeron Footman
  • Mounted Durotan
  • Old staff (by the one who uploaded this resource pack)
  • PaladinRedemption
  • Roham
  • Statue Knight
  • Swordmaster
  • TUTORIAL IMAGES
  • PLEASE READ THIS FIRST.

Actually, this means you're the person I'm looking for. :ogre_haosis:
I'm impressed with how you managed to animate the Colonel Roham model from the Great Troll War mod (at least the one you swapped the helmet for a hoodie). I tried animating the original version on my end, to no avail.
I used the Retera Model Editor to transfer animations into differing models. What program did you use to transfer models into the Hooded Roham version (and could I do the same with the Original Roham?)
Also, I want to wrap some texture on differing models, except I do not have the necessary program. What computer program should I use for wrapping textures?

Status
Not open for further replies.