• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sharing Item models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I decided that this treasure has sat on my HD long enough, included here is a map with item models for many of the items of WC3 now I myself did not make them and cant remember the author but his name is in the map and id suggest if you used the models to give him all credits the models themselves are beautiful

Im not going to give you any instructions on how to implement them into your map because if you can't then you don't need to use them and if someone has already released these them oh well there here for a 2nd round

Map can be located in the maps section through this link::

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1693&sid=ad1696434003b3316165fd1560f84882

NOTE:: These models were given out during the Points period of WC3C the author gave anyone who game him 100* points the whole entire item pack

Level 2
Mecheon would you be interested in seperating all the models included int his map and posting them in the Models section? Ims ure that would get more peoples attetion or sticky this because I feel its very useful as would many others if they actually saw his work

Status
Not open for further replies.