1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

New Class Visuals

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Chaosy, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sen'Jin... Imagine someone looking like this. :)

[​IMG]

2. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Looks like a witch doctor to me D:

Same with Vol'jin. He is a shadow hunter not a priest.. it feels like blizzard got desperate because of the lack of famous priests.

3. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    So is Vol'Jin yet he qualified as a priest card. :D

I wouldn't really call it desperate rather the fact that voodoo doctors are most similar to priests, they can heal and have some shadowy spells which is very similar to priests. If you go to wowpedia and look at a list of priests you will even see Sen'Jin on the list. And you can't claim they're desperate to find a priest character to serve as a card if they haven't used Tyrande yet. :D

4. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Medivh is a mage but is also classified as a warlock, he summon demons and has demonic powers, but it seems confirmed he is the alt for mage though so it is unlikely.

And also the alts don't need to be a faction counterpart, like Medivh who is not even affliated that much. So, Garona and Kael may be possible

5. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    To be honest I think Medivh is just compensation as we probably will be getting another Horde Warlock as there's no alliance warlock of any fame. And making Medivh a warlock even though he technically dabbled in the art is a bit like making Thrall the warrior character since he fought mainly with his hammer.

Keal is not possible as the mage character has already been decided. :D And the reason I reacted was not because I believe that they have to be counterparts I simply think they aught to be. The reason I reacted was because you said this. At the same time you classified Valeera a blood elf as an Alliance character. :D

6. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Perhaps warlock, but maybe it will be someone more, i would like someone that is less evil but no one in the lore would fit that, BTW Alleria looks too badass!

7. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Lo1AgtZ-A

"One shot, one kill." She makes her sister proud. ^^

8. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think it's more or less impossible for a warlock to become a good guy. Firstly we got the fel corruption, using fel corrupts the body (and mind? not 100% sure)
    Secondly we got the public view on Warlocks. I think it was in Tides of War where someone were forced to use the Warlocks but he/she really didn't want to. Warlocks are commonly hated, good lucking trying to help those who hate you.

I would not want to act kind when everyone hate me, that's for sure. F*ck y'all :p

9. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Here are my guesses:

Rogue: Either Garona or Maiev

Shaman: Nobundo

Priest: Tyrande (I'd like to see Sen'jin, but Tyrande just makes a bit more sense to me)

Paladin: Maraad

Druid: Hamuul

Warlock: This one's a bit difficult. Arugal, maybe? Or Blizz might decide to classify Kael'thas as a Warlock.

10. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I wonder how class visuals will work for arena. Does anyone know? It'd be cool if you could just get a random hero. Or maybe they'll have an option to choose the hero for those who have paid.

11. Williamwalrus

Williamwalrus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Paladin: Turalyon
    Rogue: Garona/Maiev
    Druid: Hamuul Runetotem
    Shaman: Ner'zhul
    Priest: Sen'jin
    Warlock: Cho'gall

12. andreasaspenberg

andreasaspenberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spoilers: Medivh should have been a warlock as he was a warlock originally. arthas was a paladin and then a deathknight.endspoilers. too bad they cost real money.

13. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Too bad Vol'jin is just a Card, same as Sylvanas making it impossible to be alternate heroes. I would gladly pay just for Vol'jin Priest.

14. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    As for priests we still have Sen'Jin and high priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. ;)

15. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Woah, at least we still have those two great characters.

Still waiting here for the next, the previous looked cool.