• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

New Car? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey!

I have thinked to much in the latest weeks to buy a brand new car.
The car have gotten really much positivity things about it.
What car i have looked at?

Toyota GT86 Aero

I have found that car, on something named Finn. Finn means Find in Norwegian.
Its a place wher you can search for jobs, cars & a lot of others things.

The Toyota's are famous of mostly they drive handlings (when they swing.) I'm not gonna write so much about it, its easlier to look on Youtube after it. Just search: Toyota GT86.

My car

9 500 km
2012 Model
200 hk
Manuall
It got a Pearl-Colour. [Unique Colour of white.]

Here are 4 Pictures.

227524-albums7357-picture84485.jpg
227524-albums7357-picture84486.jpg
227524-albums7357-picture84484.jpg
227524-albums7357-picture84487.jpg

Before continuing reading after this. Guess how much it will cost me to buy it.

I need to pay 380k Norwegian Money. wich is about 40k Euros. Thats some really high cash for it. But, the originaly ones does cost more than that one. This on is 380k the originaly ones is for 440k and have been driven about 80k km...!

Please write some suggestions if i should buy it or not. Also look at Youtube to! Here is the page for it; http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=47516677

Have a nice day and i hope that i will hear from you! :thumbs_up:

Level 12
Ahh okey. I'll rather buy a hillbilly car from 1960's.
Because i dont see any reasons why this can be fast and fun to drive with.
I dont know even if its air-condition in it or not :p
But really... That juke box is 4x sexier than the toyota gt86?

''Does it even works to the get papers for it, so i can drive it on the road?''

Last edited:
Level 13
If you've got the money, go for it. Only people from Norway really know the pricing on cars in Norway, so the rest of us won't be of much help.
Maybe you should put on a smaller spoiler though. I doubt that big wing is necessary.

Level 12
Saphire. Im going for it! lol... Tought i liked that spoiler even the originaly to is beast look to!
Orcnet. I really liked it in Pearl-White, dont think i will change it to something else :) The only thing that i know im gonna do, is that im gonna put in a huge subwoofer in the back of the car. (back room or whatever you call it :p) Im gonna have it quite specialy... Its like the subwoofer is going to be builded inside the car. Like i dont gonna buy a subwoofer and just throw it in the back room.

Level 13
It's not legal to put a turbo in it in Norway is it? :) (not that it has to be ^^).

I think a supercharger would fit the car better though, but it's mostly a personal preference.
Just don't kill the car with too much boost. If you really want to get max power out of your turbo buy forged pistons and connection rods so you don't blow up your engine.

Level 12
So if you were joking the military vehicles arent cheap on fuel? I dont think you were joking about that one.
Ofcourse i could always buy a Bugatti or two but...
If you know how much it costs to just HAVE it, it wouldnt be so cheap.

Bike, i got one already ^^ But that bike were like in his; R.I.P moment there.

Level 12
Its fast enough to be a sports car. It aint a race car. Yes the toyota got a fantastic turning.

Zombie, i think you have been lost into military stuff. a BTR-60 dont drive fast and it aint even fancy to look at. And i think it aint girls who look at it. its more like boys that will look at it. Its like trash, you put different thing on 1 project and you got a BTR... And you most not have 80c+ insaide it when you drive, and idk if you could even drive it on the road. Since it dont got those things that you can look at, so when you look at it you can see who is behind you and stuff like that.

Level 35
It doesn't drive fast like a race car, but at least you don't break the speed limit accidentally.

Also, girls look at it. EVERYONE looks at an IFV driving through the streets.

I don't know if you can drive it on the road, but one it definitely does drive well off the road! Certainly better than a Toyota does. You don't need roads when it goes through everything, why is it a concern?

Also, you can see who is behind you, it has a periscope installed AND for further benefits you can even SHOOT who is behind you (assuming you have a turret with a machinegun installed).

I'd definitely consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.